HO Animals changed now what?

SkiItUp

• Baller
I have been skiing HO animals for the last 8 or 9 years. I ski consistently into 35off 34mph. What boot do I go to now. I'm a double boot guy. What would you suggest? Not sure I want to go down the learning curve of the hard shell, is it worth it? Don't know that it matters, but I'm a big guy, 6'2 235lbs. Wear a XL animal.

• Baller
We removed the rear laces on the Animal 3 seasons ago. Prior to that, the Animal haddn't really changed in almost 15 years. The old Animals were notoriously stiff and unforgiving for most folks so we elected to make them a bit more user friendly as a double boot setup unto themselves. From a releasability perspective, the new rear Animal (as well as the new Venom) also pair very well with our Syndicate Hardshell.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller
When HO offshored production on the Animal binders about 7 years ago, I found them uncomfortable. I tried T factors and never looked back. More comfortable (significantly), more support, and you can easily buy any replacement part from D3's web page, do more of what year is your binder, oh don't have that part.