Someone better buy this!

BrennanKMN

• Baller

Well, it is purple ;)

Looks just like the one sitting a couple blocks away, don't think it has moved much in the last couple years. But it has a matching purple cover.

And would a scammer really use an AOL email address? It's all Gmail these days ;)

• Baller

@swc5150 Other than some gel coat fade and maybe a few skins, I cannot see much wrong. Maybe a little rough, but far from a project to me.

Perfect boat for someone to do a ZO conversion. You can be into a ZO boat for under 15k. Pretty hard to beat.

Everyone has a different requirement for how their boat must look, I get that. But as a pure slalom tug for going up and down the course I'd almost prefer this. No need for shinny gel coat and perfect seats. I still wish I had the space for a second boat. Something to teach new people in, install the course in the spring and not have to worry. The lake is much more fun when I am not telling people to remove shoes, towel off, watch the spray on the boom, bumping into the dock.

I miss the days when my crew had a 'work' boat.

• Baller
I've never been a fan of purple, especially that shade, but it would certainly be a great tug for an avowed Minnesota Vikings, Baltimore Ravens or LA Lakers fan. The hull does look like it could really use a good waxing but it's hard to argue that $8,500 is not a sweet deal for a boat like that even if it is purple and needs a little bit of work. Methinks someone should snag that puppy before it's too late. B)

• Baller

@BrennanKMN Curious how your math works to "convert" this boat to a Zero off boat? The GT40 motor is not compatible with ZO, it would need a new engine plus Zero off plus some new items like the throttle, cables etc?

I had a 97 and loved it, best i could do was Perfectpass with z-Box and the latest Version does work very well. maybe $1500 for that? but I would think a new engine etc would be $12,000 extra??

• Baller
From my experience, when a hull looks that chalky in small pics, it needs a full wet sanding. Add some new skins, maybe a new engine and ZO...that's a project in my book. But, agreed, $8.5k to grab it and ski could be great deal for someone as it sits.

• Baller
Ad says bid war now. Apparently was for real. I could resto that gel in no time. Upholstery is expensive. $8500 is what these should cost but today’s market is whacky. I have a 2000 on nice shape—wud prob list for $17.5k today and see what happens.

• Baller
Holy hell that is a steal. I just picked up my 94 Sport Nautique for 17cdn and I had to drive to Nova Scotia from Ontario! Gel coat is in the same condition but my interior is mint, and it has a tower, new perfect pass, etc.. there was just literally nothing listed for under 20k, with most being between 30 and 40.