Facebook warning ?‍♂️

Horton

• Administrators
If you are a member of WaterSki Hub on Facebook do not post any videos that I create. Apparently it will get you kicked out of the group without warning.

• Administrators

@Jody_Seal From me? No. I only use facebook a little because I have to. It is a trash fire.

I just heard that a member of that group posted the newest DFC episode and a few hours later was out of the group. I think it is funny.

• Baller
@Horton I posted my event on there and the first time around it listed who my sponsors were, you being one of them. It got immediately removed and I was told that anything that mentioned BOS would be taken off and I would be kicked out if I did it again. Not sure why the admin hates you so much.

• Baller
@Horton Not your fault, but thanks. I really appreciate all that you are doing for my event and the Rock CF Foundation. The guy who runs water ski hub can be a bit weird. And often politics makes it on that site, which drives me crazy, and is why I like BOS so much better.

• Administrators
@fu_man yeah the admin of that group is one of the handful of guys from way back in the day that just would not play by the rules so eventually got banned. Needless to say he is still angry at me 10 years later.

• Baller_

@Hockdog, I also do not watch any news channels - and never did. I removed cable a couple years ago. The only thing I had it for were car channels and Disney. I have the streaming for the kids and get my car fix from YouTube (Vice Grip Garage and MuscleCarOfTheWeek). And, of course, The Water Ski Broadcasting Company is there as well.

Other than BOS, my only other social media presence is LinkedIn - and I wish I didn't have that. When I retire, my LinkedIn will be gone.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.