Goode Demo Days at Whitestone June 5th & 6th

RAWSki

• Baller
The easiest way to describe is that it was similar to the first time I skied on a 9200. Coming from a mid level traditional ski. The 9970cc feels twitchy(at first) fast, has tremendous glide and once it is in the course it just loves to turn-quick and go! I had been on the XT-XTR shape for several years, just enjoying the 9970 shape. Even at the suggested length of 68.5". I thought it would be or feel too long but it doesn't.

• Baller_

98.5”?? That does seem long.

Edited: I see you corrected it to 68.5". That's more reasonable. I was wondering how expensive that ski would be with an extra 30 inches of carbon fiber.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

@RAWSki, can’t make the demo days, tourney in Toccoa that weekend, but will b there the next weekend for your tourney! We have a 65.5 9970cc skied on a few times for sale if anyone is interested. It’s on ski-it-again with another 1,000 or so ski’s. We can bring it up to Whitestone and put it near your pavilion unless someone bites on it before then.

Take care, Brian, Cheryl and Greg

• Baller_

I would think everyone (except me) will be able to participate in the Michigan events without a drysuit.

Water temp is in the mid 50s, but I believe we will be able to pick up at least 10 degrees in the next week - maybe more.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.