Shortest person to run 41 off OM

Oldkier

• Baller
@RGilmore he was a pretty skier but was a 2@39 guy when the heat was on, not even in the same league as Terry or Dane. I’m not sure how tall Caldwell is but he’s run 2-1/2 @41 at a pro tournament and you know there’s more in the tank.

• Baller
@CBR51 are you saying that Regina could possibly run 41@36, or are you simply stating that out of the two options of running 41 at 34 or 36, if Regina ran it at 34 she would be the shortest person ever to run 41 at either speed? Hard to tell the way it’s written but I am assuming the latter.

• Baller

5’9” @adamhcaldwell pulled up just inside of 5 ball at 41 yesterday at the Trophy Lakes record tournament skiing 36mph! New PB 4@41 at the age of 38, will be 39 next month.

He’s been testing skis and fin settings nonstop this spring so I think he only rode the c85 he’s on now for less than a week leading up to the tourney. That dude is an animal

• Baller_

Reggie is 5'4" maybe!!

I have pulled her many times through and into 41 at 35 mph. As she has been known to practice at that speed.

In tournament I have pulled her 2 @41off .

One thing everyone needs to understand is she has run 39 behind more different driver and boat combinations at most every competitions then any other skier both men and women.

Her strength to weight ratio is off the chart.