Any reason not to use a T-Factor Rear Boot behind a T-Factor Front?

swbca

• Baller_

I have a T-Factor front with a Radar Hybrid Rear. The size or shape of the wake behind my ProStar 197 is such hit at 30mph (M9) if feel like I am going to come out of the Radar Rear at the wake. I end up skiing way back at the wake just to keep my rear foot down. So I want to go back to a full rear boot. I like the T-Factor front. Any reason not to use the T-Factor Rear ?

The wake is not a problem at 34 or 36mph.

• Baller
I’m using a T-Factor from with a Radar HRT rear and having no issues coming out of the HRT crossing wakes. Take some video and analyze. You are probably hitting the wake with the ski flat, sending you flying. Get the ski on edge and that should go away.

• Baller_

@DaveD Good Advise . . . I know I am contributing to the problem because I let up before the wake getting a flatter ski because crossing the wake with max speed is destabilizing with the 2004 ProStar at 30mph. I saw an old writeup on that hull where the author said its also good for wake boarding.

I watched the M9 event video at the last nationals. All of the skiers were getting lofted on the wake and that was with a new boat model . . its hard to hold a good stacked position in those conditions.

Terry Winter has a video channel showing him running 22-38off at 30mph. Even for Terry, it looks nothing like the pros skiing at 36 where the wake is a non-event.

Anyway, I will keep the HRT for ski testing, but not for the ski I use.