The Wednesday night crew invaded lake Curlew

cougfan

• Baller
Yes we are back in full force for our annual lake Curlew trip. We even got @Rednucleus to join us along with our wives. Rolled in yesterday afternoon and the water was perfect for some free skiing. Had a simple dinner of bbq hamburgers, fries, onion rings, potato salad and all kinds of cookies for dessert. Up early this am for a 6:30 barefoot run by Doug and some free skiing by me. Trying to get Ken and @Rednucleus to join us but both needed more coffee☹️ Much more skiing and eating to come so stay tuned?

• Baller
Would this be the Curlew Lake near Republic Wa? If so I am less than 1 hrs drive from there. Maybe one day when our border reopens for travel I can meet up for a 1st hand Wednesday Night Crew experience. Cheers

• Baller
@S1Pitts yes it is and you would more then welcome to come join us! Just remember to bring your appetite along with your ski? we are also hoping the boarder opens back up because we would like to ski lake Shuswap sometime

• Baller

Today was an eventful day for the Wednesday. We skied in the am went on a horse trail ride mid morning at a local ranch came back to the lake for some more afternoon skiing and finished off the evening with Ken’s ribs for dinner along with quinoa salad potato salad pineapple and green salad and to finish things off homemade vanilla ice cream with Spanish peanuts and chocolate sauce. Another great day spent with good friends!7kt0vrw1vz7i.jpeg

hle19skaorvu.jpeg

wc6wl67i6dzj.jpeg

ypp8glu9uex2.jpeg

3mb1pcw5s1yd.jpeg

v5xznpaqghwh.jpeg

sjb6n3rqszop.jpeg

arqk68w8qqxt.jpeg

g2w923z5w8rw.jpeg

y39uhsq38ei6.jpeg

• Baller

After a night of thunder and lightning and heavy rain things finally cleared up for us to get in a morning ski. Now we are taking a breakfast break scrambled eggs hash browns bacon fruit and the last of the blueberry coffee cake2ma7fxfog86b.jpeg

ylplmnt4vxwk.jpeg

y71hwq9ys0qn.jpeg

lxw9a3psimbg.jpeg

5k2myr37vmjo.jpeg

url64xjomm4w.jpeg

• Baller

Another great day of skiing for the Wednesday night crew. Had a before breakfast session and an after breakfast session today followed by some kayaking and then a bike ride on the near by trail.

Tonight’s dinner was one of our all time favorites tongue tacos, enchilada casserole, guacamole, pico de gallo and finished things off with homemade vanilla ice cream. More skiing and eating to come tomorrow ?r3cuugcby2cs.jpeg

4n4g3clzcfaq.jpeg

b5mzh6ju15i9.jpeg

wkw34fqntlt3.jpeg

3ftnu8gya6ps.jpeg

• Baller
@ALPJr sorry Wednesday was our last day at lake Curlew and we only skied one set in the am before packing up and heading home. 3 out of 4 of us went back to work Thursday (lucky Ken) we are planning on going back in September so look for another thread then?