OffCourse unboxing

Horton

• Baller

@Wish

I'm not sure if this helps at all, but after using ours a few times, my ski partner and I both agreed that (ERIK - PLEASE DON'T READ ON), It's worth it at TWICE the price! Free skiing digs you into a rut. OffCourse challenges you and changes the sport for guys like us! I cannot wait until tomorrow morning! Going for 32 off (A)!

• Baller

As a guy who likes to look at the buoy too long, I like the concept! Seeing the video above was quite impressive!

What do they do for the gate? Or better asked, if it will be triggered somehow to shoot a ball at #1, does it give you a 0 ball to go around or somehow identify the gate?

• Baller

@klindy

There is a zero ball. My driver/OffCourse operator knows - after I get up and I'm ready to go, I ski into the left side foam. That's when he knows to press "A+START" on OffCourse. I lean into my pull-out, and GO LIKE HELL at the 0-ball marker. I'm set up nice for 1 and it feels like a great gate. It takes a bit of driver/skier practice to time this properly, but we've been using ours for about 5 weeks now and we're dialed in.

There is a rather mature 13 page thread on OffCourse (link below): Plenty of other info. I'm really looking forward to John's take!

https://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/20635/new-extremely-portable-slalom-course