Heater shirt

tbarile

• Baller
My camaro blactec heater shirt just blew the arm weld out (haven't received a call back from their CS department yet) so I'm looking for something new. I hate peeling these shirts off as I have a bad shoulder. Are there any good shirts that zip? Also, what is a good replacement for the camaro? thanks

• Baller
I've been pretty happy with my O'Neill "Hammer". I've had it for a couple of years, so I don't know if that model is still available. It's a good bit thicker (and more durable) than a Camaro.

• Baller_

@keithh2oskier, I had the older version of that hyperfreak top and it had some sort of lining on the inside that was like a blue felt. What does this new version have on the inside? Pics would be helpful, too.

The original had short of a smooth, shiny torso that was a great insulator and stretchy sleeves. I wore mine constantly (and still have them), but the back of the shoulders started to split and expose that inner liner. They lost a little of their warmth there after that.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
I also use an Oneill Hyperfreak 1.5mm neo top (Technobutter neo - 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption than any other neoprene). Their Reactor's are regular neo (heavier/does not stretch as much). Thing is - you can not get one of these right now unless you are a size Small. Covid19 supplier shortages I guess?