Help Zero Off Upgrade

arturonelson

• Baller
Hello we have a 2011 Ski Nautique 200 and we are having problems with the antenas of the Zero Off. I have email and call zero off several times. Because we will like to upgrade to a single antena and the new software. Any idea how we can do this. Thanks

• Baller
@arturonelson it is fairly easy upgrade. Take an old puck off and drill the hole bigger i usually go around an inch hole if I remember correctly. Plug the new puck in and update software. You will need the ZO ecom cable to do the software. I just ordered a single puck and the software. Expected ship date for the puck is 8/23.....

• Baller
Do it. I recently switched to single puck on on my SN 196. Quicker response, but smoother and more progressive. Used to be a C1 skier, and now a B2. I'm much more in sinc with the boat. The change to the newer more powerful boats is not as noticeable.

• Baller
2011 upgrade is generally not that easy. Other than a few select boats it is not plug and play. You will probably need to splice. Skip Dunlap is who you need to talk to. He knows more about nautiques than nautique. Pull is great once you get it done.

• Baller
I just went through this on a 15 200 and have a few lessons learned. First, connect your computer to the diag port and make sure you have communication before you start anything - this will give you a baseline and verify your computer setup while you can still ski. Second, it sounds like there were a few revisions of the ZO harness so the plugs you actually use may differ from the video. Third, take the time to really look at your harness and understand the ZO connections before you start. Once I unbundled the harness and was able to see it all it made sense and was easy, but not the same as the video. I did use a 1" bit on the deck, taped it and used a new bit just to be sure but that part was easy. Finally, if you have trouble, don't hesitate to cut the zip tie and spread the ZO harness out so you can see what's going on. Came up with 17-20 satellites compared to the previous 7-8 satellites and I'm assuming no more issue with occasionally not finding any.

2011 Nautique 200CB - can't seem to complete the upgrade due to not finding obvious proper matching connectors to the antenna pig tail underneath the driver side bow. A previous poster mentioned "Skip Dunlap". Does anyone have any contact info for Skip? Desperate ski club trying to upgrade ASAP!