MINT 1976 Stars & Stripes ( CHRIS SULLIVAN )

Horton

• Administrators

Posted for CHRIS SULLIVAN

500 original hours. This boat has never spent the night in the water and has been in enclosed dry storage for its entire life. It’s currently sitting in the Union Marine showroom in Issaquah, WA.

1976 was the first year of Rob’s second hull shape. Although you’ll see other years with this graphic, this was also the first year of red/white/blue. He only made a handful and took them to the Nationals for the US bicentennial- both with the new graphic and the new hull shape (as told to me by Rob).

Most think of the harder lined early-80’s S&S (which is actually 3rd gen.) as the classic, likely because there are so many more available. This is getting back to the true legacy with this hull shape and the bubble windshield. Everything on this boat is phenomenal.

In the last year- new fuel pump (era correct), cleaned out water pump, new distributor and plugs. New custom boat cover. Runs like a champ. Read for whatever you want to do with it!

I want this boat to go to a good home. I want her to be in a skier’s hands, so the listing is currently only on BallOfSpray. I’m happy to answer questions, but serious inquiries only, please.

I’m asking $15,000. This is my investment in the boat. Transportation to be arranged by the buyer but I can help get it loaded onto a flatbed if needed.

chris.sullivan@mastercraft.com

zqcn4j3qnx82.jpg

yf4wep6be7cd.jpg

uxxysbv17x8e.jpg

ggu6i6dd8ucv.jpg

hedq386ypnr4.jpg

dfkr334twv2t.jpg

5dtrtfxxp7xi.jpg

u5ol5on7bcci.jpg

ble06u0883ew.jpg