Sometimes ya just gotta…

Mastercrafter

• Baller

Been in a bit of a ski slump lately but today was hilarious from the start. Did some free-skiing… at -43. Once I figured out the edge change and turning, it was great. Went to the ski lake, ran up through -15/34 and rather than shortening (I’m stuck at -22), bumped up to 36 for the first time ever. Ran 4 buoys, and stayed on top the water. Happy camper. Blew the tail and fell at the end of the lake (what?) and almost died laughing. Then tried dads old EP Comp 1. Turned in to the course and didn’t even make it to the gates. Gave up before getting hurt. Changing it up and goofing around this morning made skiing a little more fun than usual, and I had some decent passes through the course along the way.

I learned a few things today, mostly that this sport will never get old. Hope you ballers had a great weekend and crush it this week!

• Baller

Ever since I read about skiing switchfoot on here a couple of years ago I’ve been doing it occasionally.

It’s challenging and gets more smiles from me and the boat than the normal skiing.

It’s gotta be fun and hey you might find the new secret training routine that no one else has ?.

• Baller

A few years ago, the wind picked up on the lake and since we already had the course up, decided to ski. From 32-41off, we all just tried to do the best we could......behind a '83 Stars and Stripes. Spray off the boat was big, and painful but everyone was laughing. The shots of Crown Royal eased the pain.

Just something crazy to do with our clubbies.