Graphics for a 200

lakeaustinskier

• Baller

Does anyone need to replace some graphics on their 200?

I accidently dinged the graphics on my 2017 200. Not a huge deal, however, since I have a boat partner, I need to make it right and fix it. I’m being told that I can only buy the entire graphics package for both sides (port and starboard). From what I’m seeing there are 8 total pieces (4 each side).

I can’t purchase individual pieces. We are talking ONLY about the graphics – NOT the plastic letters.

Total package is around $625. Does anyone need a random graphic? I’m hoping I can grab the piece I need then sell off the other pieces and try to recover some of the cost of the entire package.

PM me.

Thanks!

jnr7wo60auan.jpg

• Baller
@lakeaustinskier I see what you're wanting to do but really the best thing to do is keep them because at some point you'll need them yourself then you'll be kicking yourself for selling the leftovers. Plus it will take you 10 years to sell off piece by piece as most folks will keep the full set when they buy themselves.

• Baller
There are many that custom built decals for MX bikes, I would look for one of those and custom built only the dinged piece. Also would cut a white and a black stripe to cover it until I order and receive the new replacement and maybe it would be good enough to leave it as is...

• Baller

Doubt it @skihacker I have a sign business and the time involved in setting up a file for print that will only ever be used once is not worth the effort unless I put a high dollar on it. You said yourself "custom". I recently told the same thing to a mate who replaced both sides of his 200 with the Sheerline graphic. Easier to buy it.

The guys who do the originals wouldn't just do one, the idea is they do a run put them on the shelf and move on to something else.

@lakeaustinskier I would seriously consider just doing the White and Black strip along the top, it almost covers the whole damaged section.

• Baller

Here would take it to my local body shop guy-he's a master. Would drop a new line on there and you would never know it happened for almost nothing.

Since the boat is damaged--if you want to drop it off at my place...

Sharp colors! Love it.

• Baller

I love you guys but you’all are crazy with the no graphics thing. I’ve never liked plain white boats or plain black boats or………just “plain” boats. Maybe I’m trashy but I also love metal flake. When I’m in the water during my set and the sun hits this boat, I think I probably ski a little better on the next pass :)

This is a 6 litre tournament team edition boat loaded with options – NOPE not selling it.

On another note, I’ve had a lot of great feedback about this thread. I think I’ll have a solution very soon. Thanks!

s8y77i9rag9z.jpg

6hrac0k0ua4w.jpg