Ski brendella pro comp

Jelle

Hi all.

I owed a ski brendella pro comp 94’

And im looking for Some parts.

Maybe someone can help me.

Im looking for a driver Seat and the bench in the front.

A headlight and a cover for the boat.

Thank you

• Baller
You own (owed) a 94 comp? I have no idea what you’re calling a headlight. They don’t have them. I’m guessing there’s a Brendella owners site same as there is for MC and CC. I’d start there for your interior parts needs. Can always check Ski it Again - Miscellaneous. There are dozens of sites that sell boat covers . Empire covers are inexpensive, completely waterproof and very durable if you’re looking for value. My $180 cover is 8-10 yrs old, doesn’t leak a drop, easy on and off .

• Baller
I love the early 90's short line comp! I grew up sking one! Nice ride! You should have no trouble finding your bow light on the internet. As far as your seats go, I would take them to your local upholstrie shop or speed shop that builds cars. They will have a good upholstrie guy that will make them look new. That's what I've always done with the boats I've built.

• Baller
They are small and super low in the water for big lakes. Im on a private ski pit. Perfect boat for that! I riding a prostar 205 rite now, but I not going to lie! I would love to have that ol comp back!! It was a sweet ride! Handle the course like a champ!!