ORLANDO LAKE HOUSE FOR SALE

Ed_Johnson

• Baller

In case anyone is interested, we just listed our Lake House in Orlando for sale on Ski-it-Again. Only 10 -15 minutes from LaPoint's, Rini's, Downtown, the Airport, and Performance Ski and Surf.

Perfect surveyed Slalom Course by Ed Roberts, right off your dock, with Goode Buoys !!!

https://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Real_Estate&postid=62547

• Baller

The Lake is named Mary Jess...Sits between Lake Jessimine to the West and the Conway chain to the East. Goggle makes the Lake look small between these two large Lakes, but it's plenty large, 55 acres, with a Ed Roberts certified Slalom Course, in your front yard. The best part is no one hardly ever uses the Lake. And yes, the other SN is blue.

The area is known as Edgewood and is in Orange County, so you don't have City Tax and Rules. Plus there is no HOA Dues. Just a Lake Association that costs $217 a year.

We have been rated as the best water quality in Orlando. The reason being we are a sand bottom, 35' deep, so we are part of the aquifer. The Slalom Course sits at 14' on the East 55's and 27' at the West 55's...Our Lake feeds Lake Jessimine, which feeds Lake Conway. No other Lakes feed into ours.

We are also on a dead end street that is very quiet and no traffic.

• Baller

After numerous requests I just posted a web link to interior photos on SIA. After viewing the interior photos, there is a box that says exterior. Click on it and there are more exterior pictures including the 50 Solar Panels, custom built into the roof.

Here is the Link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kZoDyZXrGZtSnBXK8Sh12zRHSMAFgTvv?usp=sharing

• Baller

@lpskier ... Do you still have a Slalom Course on your Lake ???

Last time I was on Conway, years ago, there was a course on the main lake by 2 islands, and one on the southern lake.

Some people inquiring about our house for sale have asked this question.

• Baller_
The course on South Lake Conway is pretty much in front of my house. The course on Little Lake Conway along the island is still there but it is not being maintained and is in poor condition. Austin Able grew up skiing that course. While I mostly slalom at LaPoint Ski Park, we occasionally slalom and frequently trick on Conway.

Lpskier