2022 Vapor boot BOA cap popped off.

Fatroll

• Baller
Anyone having issues with the 2022 vapor boot boa. Mine popped off. I might have bumped it with my handle but nothing significant. I have only skied 6-7 sets in them. Do you guys think I have any recourse with Radar for repair or replacement? I emailed via their website this week and no response yet.

• Baller
I had the same issue with a burton snowboard boot. No popping it back on - I had to send it back to Burton - they fixed it no charge. Best part of the story is that I found the cap three days later on the top of the Powell Run at Beaver Creek. Amazing!

• Baller
I had this happen a few years back, Turned out that the hole the screw goes into was cracked so the screw wouldn't stay in. Everything worked but the top would just pop off. Duct taped in on the first day, then superglued it on after that. Ended up getting new boots and had a good back-up pair if needed.

• Baller

Go on boa’s website, they’ll send you a replacement Boa assembly for free, had this happen a few years ago. The Boa dial is IP1, make sure you know whether it is left or right or just order both in case. The warranty kits are part #100176 (left) and 100177 (right). It also says CS1. e2si9j3o2pad.jpeg