Curious - Denali c85 Medium RFF - not selling - Why?

I am curious. I have been trying to sell my 2021Denali c85 for a few months now for $900 including shipping (from UK). It has been used less than 40 sets and is in beautiful, as new, condition. It has been listed on skiitagain and waterskibay but there has been no interest whatsoever. I am prettty puzzled given all the amazing reviews and feedback for this gamechanging ski.

• Baller_

The manufacturer has C85 "Blems" listed on Ski-It-Again for $1 in order to establish a discussion about a real price. I bought a 2021 Blem from them a few months ago and the Blem issue was of ZERO consequence. Out of curiosity I Called Meg at Denali find out what the Blem was after I couldn't find it.

This does not impugn you in any way, but I would hesitate to buy internationally from a private party without a "buyer protection program" from Ski-It-Again. I have bought many 100's of items on ebay, even from China out of necessity and never had to worry about non delivery. Even items lost in transit which never happens are covered.

You could list it on ebay to solve that problem, but with 15% fees between ebay and PayPal. I doubt if many C85 buyer would think to look on ebay but you may be able to mention it on BOS.

The C85 is a great ski. I bought 3 new high end skis in the last year and this C85 M-RFF has been the best for me.

Wish you the Best