Radar Quality and Customer Service DISAPPOINTMENT regarding Vapor Inside Out K BOA Gloves

rbuss4

• Baller

After years of support and use of Radar skis, bindings, ropes, gloves, etc. I have now been disappointed and let down by a quality and more particularly a customer support issue. Bought the Vapor-K Boa gloves and used them for 20-ish sessions. I only ski about 10-15 minutes per session. One of the gloves has torn at the wrist. Contacted Redshift about possible warranty; they seemed pretty positive and willing to help

about a possible remedy with Radar. Heard back today that Radar denied any coverage or replacement. Seems to me that a $100 glove should hold up better and last more than 15-20 uses.

4x0xbkrl2w78.jpeg

• Baller
2020 I think is the model. Purchased nov 2020. Skied 3 times 2021 and season over dues to injury. Another 12-15 runs this year is all these have been used for. Kept in sealed bag so they did not dry out, and I always pull them on with thumb and forefinger pulling on the palm area of the glove past the velcro