Converting PCM Excaliber 330 to Zero off speed control

radarlove

• Baller

@radarlove you have the 02 196, correct? Tim did my 02 as well. It did require the additional throttle by wire(in this case we call it drive-by-wire or DBW), as I’m sure yours will. I’m happy to help with questions and still have the parts list, or I’m sure Jody will pop up any minute. I believe the guy known for doing the ZO conversions on the west coast is Doug Moss. I’ve seen some of the stuff he’s done and it looks great. Oh yeah, as @buoyboy1 said, I also have ZERO regrets. Best slalom boat ever made

• Baller

I’m still looking for all of my documentation. I feel like it requires a new throttle body as well, so the new throttle potentiometer can mount to it. While we’re on the subject, does anyone know if converting the 330 to EControls ECM with new throttle body makes it technically a 343? I’ve heard it said, but never seen any info to back that up.

• Baller_

pql0h7x58w79.jpgits pretty straightforward if you know what you are looking at.if you want to buy the parts I will sell them to youso will Tim And Doug however we are not going to give them away and technical support is not going to be free.to convert at "Vortec" non dbw chevy including zero off will run closer to $5k

difference between 330 and 343 is basically the generation of the throttle body utilized.