Riding the Wave of Innovation: The New Impact Vests from Stokes

ROBOT

• Administrators

stokesskis-1674522256459.jpg

Are you tired of feeling weighed down and restricted while water skiing? Are you in need of a vest that will provide maximum protection and support without sacrificing style and comfort? Look no further than the new impact vests from Stokes.

Stokes is taking the water ski industry by storm with its cutting-edge equipment, and the new impact vests are no exception. These vests are not only designed for top-notch performance, but also for a sleek and modern look.

These vests feature the latest materials and technology, ensuring maximum buoyancy and flexibility on the water. They are also lightweight and feature a form fitting design, allowing for a custom fit to match your unique body type. And let's not forget about the reinforced stitching, these vests are built to withstand the toughest conditions and longest sessions on the water.

But the best part? The new impact vests from Stoke are pushing the boundaries in terms of design, available in bold and vibrant colors that will make you stand out from the crowd. These vests are not just about function, they are also about making a statement.

Don't settle for boring and outdated equipment that holds you back from reaching your full potential on the water. Upgrade to the new impact vests from Stokes, and experience the perfect combination of performance, style and comfort.

https://www.stokesskis.com/

• Baller

Hey Guys, totally understand the need for numbers, I just got my insanely expensive calipers ready for the 2023 season, we are all micro engineers I think, ha.  So the slalom vests are designed to take on very little water when out on the lake, being neoprene they will take some on, but the type of foam we use in our vests means a minimal amount will be absorbed into the vest.  attached is a link to dry vs wet.  Take a look and keep the questions coming.  Cheers. Thomas Asher

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnzZYwVLYK2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 2

• Baller

Hey, We have added more padding in the most common places for injuries in slalom.  We also made the padding quite high density so it can absorb more of the shock at immediate impact.  We've had lots of good feedback from skiers that have taken those rib ticklers.  Attached is an image of our new velocityX vest.  The padding contours around the rib cage and we also put the padding higher on the shoulders to protect collar bones at that point.  We do have people using it outside of skiing, we have an mma fighter who uses it to spar in and also an elderly lady who uses it to protect her from falls.  So the padding has certainly helped others outside of its schemed design.   

EVO2_front_2023.jpgspacer.png

• Baller

Hey Jibbo,

The base layer of the suit and the padding are the same on all our vests. 

The Logo Vests are hemmed at the bottom and the EVO2 and VelocityX does not have that so has a little more  forgiveness around the waist. 

We stuck with the padding and base layer as this has proven to be popular with a lot of skiers.   

• Baller

This is probably as good a compromise as you can get without the vest being heavy and cumbersome.  I like to take a breather at the end and gather as much oxygen back into my system as possible before the next run, and I can happily float without needing to paddle around.  My shoulders stick out of the water and I wouldn't say I'm feather boned, ha.  But ask around, I think there are a few bos posters who have our vests who may provide some feedback on that also.  Thankyou