Reflex Super Shell Direct Connect - review

Horton

@Horton  can one assume the micro adjust piece does not work with this application? 
and in a forward and /or back front binding adjustment does both the back piece and front hard top cover move 1:1 hole space ?

you described the shell as a bit stiff compared to classic shell.  Slightly stiff?  Make adjustments to my skiing stiff?  Start modifying shell b/c it’s way too stiff?  

Edited by Buxrus
  • Like 1

• Administrators

@BuxrusThe DC system does not lend it self to being retrofitted for Mikro-just. I guess you could do it if you were creative but it would be a project. 

The Super Shell is not crazy stiff. Any time you change shells or bindings it might take a ride or so to adjust. 

• Like 1

• Baller

After putting my hands on one yesterday and swapping the DC to another ski for a guy, i see issues! The inserts in the ski better be in the exact proper location or problems could exist.

Also the rubber inside the toe piece was peeling away and bunching up inside the toe piece! I am going to take a closer look at the heel clamp as John describes  it may have more clearance for the rear screw on my plate which quite often is in a bad spot.

I may add the heel piece to my existing plate!

Edited by teammalibu
  • Thanks 1