MasterCraft announces partnership w/ Performance Ski & Surf

Horton

• Administrators

MasterCraft is excited to announce a partnership with Performance Ski & Surf.

Established in 1989 under the leadership of Bill Porter, Performance Ski and Surf has emerged as a prominent water sports pro shop and a pioneer in grassroots wakeboard contests. Boasting a remarkable three-decade legacy, the Performance Ski and Surf collaboration with Mastercraft is a testament to a shared commitment to family, water enjoyment, top-notch products, and exceptional customer service. Porter says on the partnership, "I'm blown away by how versatile their boats are and the quality of their wakes. Whether you are a first-time wakeboarder or a pro....the boats just works.  I'm truly impressed by the meticulous craftsmanship that goes into every boat they build, be it a Pro Star, NXT, XT, or X-Star. They never compromise on quality. What's remarkable is that each model offers a clear and logical choice for consumers based on desired features, with exceptional wake performance across the board.”

Learn more about Performance Ski & Surf here.

• Like 4

• Baller

Performance has had a Nautique wake/surf boat that I assume is a promo boat they use at events, and often see on the local public lakes. Now its a Mastercraft......thats probably all it means. I'd say its news worthy particularly considering their proximity to the Nautique factory.

• Like 1

• Baller_
5 hours ago, LeonL said:

Does this mean that they are a dealer or something else?

No Action is the Mastercraft dealer, it will be similar to how its been in the past for us, where we will put on events that Mastercraft will be apart of / Gravel tour, which is wake event we used to do will be coming back as well.

• Like 3

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller
32 minutes ago, mike_mapple said:

No Action is the Mastercraft dealer, it will be similar to how its been in the past for us, where we will put on events that Mastercraft will be apart of / Gravel tour, which is wake event we used to do will be coming back as well.

Does this mean OWC now MC, too?

• Baller
Just now, mike_mapple said:

we do not have anything to do with OWC, they are owned by nautique.

true...forgot about that.  I'm not crazy in recalling that Bill was a part of it when built, though, right?

• Baller_
18 minutes ago, buechsr said:

true...forgot about that.  I'm not crazy in recalling that Bill was a part of it when built, though, right?

We ran a smaller pro shop there also, but when nautique took over, they didnt want us to do it anymore..but yeah bill was a part of growing it all, we used to do all the rentals for them.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller
45 minutes ago, mike_mapple said:

We ran a smaller pro shop there also, but when nautique took over, they didnt want us to do it anymore..but yeah bill was a part of growing it all, we used to do all the rentals for them.

I still have T shirts and trophies from Bill from 25 years ago when it was getting off the ground.  "Gravel Tour" brings back some memories!

• Baller

Ran into Bill in the security line at the Orlando Airport about a month ago. We were headed for St. Kitts and he was headed for the  MC Factory to put the deal together. Glad to see it worked out for him. Should be a Great Partnership for both.

• Like 2