2016 D3 67 ARC

bananaron

• Baller

I am selling my mint condition D3 67 ARC that was used by a little old man from Pasadena and only skied on Sunday.I have bought another ski and have to clean out the boat house.Also have a radar vapor rope with marking sleeves from 15 off to 43 off.$425 for the ski and $40 for the rope......

IMG_8606.jpg

IMG_8605.jpg

• Baller

@Horton So what's wrong with my rope.Its really hardly used and was really to be used by recreational skiers like you.If I am skiing or one of my ski partners I have a new masterline optimized and 2 new s lines that we rotate.I don't get any of my gear free and probably spend more then most ballers do to ski a short season in MN. I sold the rope so should I give you the buyers name and you can give him the pandas!!

• Administrators

@bananaron

Ropes are a consumable item. They get stiff & brittle over time and use. My comment is a general comment on the idea of buying used ropes. Most skiers  ( especially older skiers ) tend to not change out their ropes often enough. I am constantly encouraging people I  to change their ropes more often. 

Personally, I use my ropes until I think they're done and then I wouldn't let anybody else ski with them.