siphon daddy--coolest shit ever

6balls

• Baller_

One of my ski buddies, who is a promo driver, bought one after I sent him the original video last year.  He is very happy with how easy and effective it is, especially refueling during tournaments.   I think it might be better than the shaker hose as well.

Edited by MISkier

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

Looks very well designed but I think the jiggler is still my go to. I can get every last drop out of a can by being able to peek into spot where the end of the hose is, I lift can and angle into the corner. I reckon over 2000 cans I must have added an extra gallon of gas into all boats I have filled 🙂

• Haha 1

• Baller

I had a shaker this looks way better.  Sure I could put the shaker down in a corner and get the last drop or I could just dump in the little bit that remains after walking away and doing something else while the can empties itself.  So cool.

• Baller

I assume flow is much quicker than jiggler because there's nothing restricting the flow. However can the seal be slid along the tubing to suit different container heights?

Edited by 03RLXi

• Baller

Garden hose and not a clear one is what real men use!  Take a long draw and ram that hose in the tank! Sometimes leaves a little taste in the mouth so you can feel like a prize fighter getting a whiff of amonia...not get out there and ski!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• Baller

When I'm going out of cans, I just use a clear 1" hose, wrap a rag around it to seal and squeeze the can until it flows, and pull the rag to let it fly.  Empties in less than a minute generally with the big hose.

• Like 1

• Baller

IMO this is the best solution since as there is no siphon to deal with - just press a button and it fills. Pretty quick too. It has an auto shut off to prevent spills just like a real gas pump. 

https://www.amazon.com/TERA-PUMP-Automatic-Advanced-irregular/dp/B010GNM7H4/ref=sr_1_6?crid=3VUTNXJWLASXS&keywords=gas+pump&qid=1690816052&sprefix=gas+pump%2Caps%2C1533&sr=8-6

• Like 2

• Baller
11 hours ago, Ufda said:

I had two tera pumps fail in two months. Their quality is not good. But then i found the cheap knockoff at Walmart for $20 and it’s worked great. 

Odd - I am going on year 3 with mine - running strong. I even accidentally hit the on button in the garage and let it run dry for about 20 mins :0