New Ski Short List: 2024 Season

Skoot1123

• Baller

Alright Ballers: let’s get some feedback on your shortlist of skis for 2024. My list is three skis:

1.  2024 Radar Vapor

2.  La Point LP1

3.  The Parsons Project Pineaple

My wife has a 2022 Vapor and it absolutely rips. The cross course speed is phenomenal and she can turn very well on it.  Plus Radar supports us all so much - Spraymakers.

The LaPoint ski is quite intriguing as the brains behind this ski are one of the best in the business.

The Parsons Project Ski - well we know what Nick has done with another manufacturer and how those skis have been raved about over the years.

• Like 4

• Supporting Member

Wow, my list is very similar to @Wish.  Probably my Peeked Interest List, in order, is:

1. c95 -- yeah, yeah, I'm sure everyone is gasping in shock now, but it really does sound kinda awesome!
  2. Works 02 -- I'm becoming a massive Jamie Bull fan, and this ski certainly has top-notch results!
  3. Pineapple -- I just love crazy ... um ... stuff.  And Parsons was probably the brain behind the N1, which still accounts for nearly all of the '38s that I've run in my life.
  4. '24 Vapor -- I'd never have time to get to the 4th ski on my list, but this sounds like it brings a unusual combination of abilities, and I look forward to seeing @Bdecker run some -38s on it!!
  • Like 1

• Baller
1 hour ago, Beezer said:

My search is over:

Ive been through 4 skis this year and not completely satisfied with any of them. I jumped on a C95 10 days ago and ran to my normal the first set. 10 sets later Im 6 balls deeper! 

So you’re up a full pass in 10 days? And it’s all ski? What line did you pick up? 

• Baller
7 minutes ago, MDB1056 said:

So you’re up a full pass in 10 days? And it’s all ski? What line did I pick up? 

28-32. Im in my 3rd season skiing, so Im learning. Ive been stuck at 2-4@28 most of the summer. It waSNT IN 10 days but the C95 quickly showed me how to handle the slack on my off side and I was off to the races. Its the most stable ski Ive been on yet. Im not sure its all the ski, but I sure couldn’t do it on the others Ive been on. 

• Like 2

• Baller
17 hours ago, Than_Bogan said:

Wow, my list is very similar to @Wish.  Probably my Peeked Interest List, in order, is:

1. c95 -- yeah, yeah, I'm sure everyone is gasping in shock now, but it really does sound kinda awesome!
  2. Works 02 -- I'm becoming a massive Jamie Bull fan, and this ski certainly has top-notch results!
  3. Pineapple -- I just love crazy ... um ... stuff.  And Parsons was probably the brain behind the N1, which still accounts for nearly all of the '38s that I've run in my life.
  4. '24 Vapor -- I'd never have time to get to the 4th ski on my list, but this sounds like it brings a unusual combination of abilities, and I look forward to seeing @Bdecker run some -38s on it!!

Come up and give the Vapor a rip anytime @Than_Bogan.  Between my son and i, we have 66 and 67 covered!  If you have a C95, Works 02, or Pineapple with you even better!  All three are intriguing, but super happy with the Vapor currently.

• Baller

I changed from a 19 Senate Pro to a used Lapoint LP1 this spring. Up by a pass from my usual practice 2@-35 to 2@-38 on the LP1.  For 2024  would love to try a  1. 67" LaPoint LP2  2. Goode 66" Wide Ride  3. 65" Large  C95. 

• Like 2