Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

New radar padded roller travel bag

Jmoski

• Baller

Hi,

my master line one event travel bag has a busted zipper, and ML doesn’t repair them anymore.

Does anyone have the new Radar travel roller bag? It’s almost the exact same dimensions as the ML but is way cheaper.  Curious how it compares.

we travel internationally with 2 slalom skiis, the ML worked great until the zipper started to go.

sport tube isn’t a great option for international travel given security fully opens them up and won’t carefully repack it after they are done.

thanks

• Baller_
1 hour ago, Jmoski said:

Hi,

my master line one event travel bag has a busted zipper, and ML doesn’t repair them anymore.

Does anyone have the new Radar travel roller bag? It’s almost the exact same dimensions as the ML but is way cheaper.  Curious how it compares.

we travel internationally with 2 slalom skiis, the ML worked great until the zipper started to go.

sport tube isn’t a great option for international travel given security fully opens them up and won’t carefully repack it after they are done.

thanks

We sell a good amount of them, and I have used one to take skis all over the world and never had an issue with mine. I ended up giving mine to someone as I don't pack mule skis anymore. 

• Like 1

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller

@Jmoski, I have a Masterline roller bag sitting in my basement for many years. Had two of them early on for travelling with the then young sons. Sold one many years ago when I bought a sportube and the ML is just collecting dust. Pretty much new shape. Very few trips, MA to FL before high school. They're 27 and 30 now...
If interested PM me. Had actually forgotten about the bag until I saw your post. 

• Like 2

• Baller_

I currently have the best one event bag I’ve ever had, and I’ve had several. It’s a Burton snowboard bag. Guaranteed against manufacturer defects for life. And the best part? I bought it at Performance based on Bill Porter’s and @mike_mapple ‘s recommendations. 

https://perfski.com/products/burton-2024-wheelie-flight-attendant-board-bag-true-black?pr_prod_strat=e5_desc&pr_rec_id=b813b136f&pr_rec_pid=7527051460653&pr_ref_pid=7527054278701&pr_seq=uniform

• Like 3

Lpskier