Handles

I gather this has been covered in multiple stories. So I'm sorry if bringing up past events, But all I would like is a handle similar to the old USgear I had, less than 1" anti roll radius and curved end no caps. Seems all the MFG's can't deliver on this. Can anyone help? I'm guessing most have seen the unboxing vid of the usher handles. That is what I'd like. I've contacted INTOW hoping for a response but thought I'd ask here. Any input at all or I'll buy one from you if you have an xtra.Please!

• Baller

FWIW, we finally splurged on the 1” Masterline ergo even though we prefer .94, don’t notice a difference, the extra 6/100ths of an inch may even be better.

And we did have a skier with clincher style say he miss-grabbed but because of the full curve handle hung on to run his hardest pass -that’s worth any $$$ in my book. 

16 hours ago, smoothasglass1 said:

I gather this has been covered in multiple stories. So I'm sorry if bringing up past events, But all I would like is a handle similar to the old USgear I had, less than 1" anti roll radius and curved end no caps. Seems all the MFG's can't deliver on this. Can anyone help? I'm guessing most have seen the unboxing vid of the usher handles. That is what I'd like. I've contacted INTOW hoping for a response but thought I'd ask here. Any input at all or I'll buy one from you if you have an xtra.Please!

• Baller

I am using a ML Ergo Radius to add life to my US Gear Radius and only use it for special occasions. After flipping back and forth for a season I cannot really tell the difference any longer. In one season the ML is showing as much wear as the US Gear which has 3 full season on it. Not cheap but at least the Ergo is available.

• Baller

“ML needs to make different diameters for the Ego.  Just can't use a 1" handle without tearing up my hands.”

I agree and have been saying that since it was released by Masterline. Masterline or another handle company should look into acquiring US Gear’s tooling and manufacturing technique. There is a market. Having a handle that floats was a plus also. 

• Like 1