House on Ski lake in Central TX for sale- SMRR

rq0013

• Baller

Its bitter sweet, but we are moving and selling our house at San Marcos River Ranch (SMRR). Located in Martindale TX, just on the outskirts of San Marcos TX. 30min from Austin and 45min from San Antonio. See link for details.

3,246 sqft

4 bdrm

4.5 bath

Office with a great view of the lake

Workout room with concrete floor

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/M9433524552

Mary Evans
This listing is presented by Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, Realtors
Brokered by:
Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, Realtors
(512) 214-6600

• Baller

My house is in Michigan but I am spending the winter in Austin. Weather here is pretty amazing - it's going to be in the 80' next week. The ice just melted on my lake at home....

• Like 1

• Baller

Hey ballers, if anyone is considering making the move to SMRR and are interested in Rob's house; just let me know.  As a local REALTOR I have 14 closed sales in the area's 3-event waterski communities.   I'd be honored to help out a fellow skier get this awesome home!

• Baller
3 hours ago, Jmoski said:

Hi - small chance I might take a new job that would be in Austin, what would the commute time during rush hour be from this location?

thanks JMO

Times will vary depending on where in Austin, but to the center of Austin, I would say 40-45min during rush hour. 

There are ways around, the scenic route through the hill country or the 130 Toll that’s 85mph and runs all the way north of Austin 

• Like 1