A Message To Collegiate Water Skiers || FPM Podcast #31

• Administrators

MB and Rob talk Collegiate Water Skiing! Everything from why College is one of the best experiences, why Rob didn't go, how we would coach a collegiate team and much much more! We hope you enjoy this episode and as always... Happy Flowpointing

For more FPM info head to:
https://www.FlowPointMethod.com

This podcast is Available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify! - Search "FPM Podcast"

Chapters
00:00 - Intro
00:49 - Rob's Trip to Collegiate Nationals
01:48 - Why is Collegiate Nationals the Best
02:15 - The Team Aspect
04:00 - Why Should people go to water ski at college
07:00 - Why Collegiate Waterskiing is important for the growth of the Sport
10:10 - Why Rob Didn't go to College
11:10 - The Passion in Collegiate Skiing
12:24 - What Makes Collegiate Skiing Special as a whole
16:52 - The Technical Side of Collegiate Water Skiing 
17:30 - One Slalom Tip For Most Collegiate Teams
19:00 - How you Start in Skiing is how you Finish
20:23 - One Jump Tip For All Beginners
22:05 - Rob's Video
24:20 - Why Bennet's is Amazing 
27:00 - Thank You

• Like 1

• Baller

What a great podcast! Thank you, Rob and Marcus. And the timing is perfect for announcing our College Skier Program for this year's Lake 38 ProAm presented by S-Lines.

Due to the generosity of our sponsor, KD Skis, I am happy to announce that we will be providing the following promotions to current college skiers:

• $50 discount on every amateur entry fee.
  • The college team that registers the most skiers will receive a free KD Ski for their team.
  • Each registered college skier will receive a $100 discount code for the purchase of any new KD Ski.

Ballers,

Please pass this message along to all of the College Skiers you know; we really want to help grow this sport in any way we can. This tournament is perfect for college kids; we feed them every day, a party with a live band Saturday night and have the 7th Buoy with darts, billiards, couches, a big-screen TV, a basketball court, etc.  And all of this is included with their discounted entry fee. 

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at anytime. 

KD Watersports

Thank You,

Rick Fenton
and the entire The Lake38 Team.

Follow us on Instagram

• Like 2

• Baller

I just took my boy to Chico on a recruiting trip/tour and the Chico team has access to an awesome site and a fantastic boat with great team officers running the show.  But it sounds like getting more members has been difficult.  If you have any soon-to-be-college kids looking to ski in college in NorCal you should really give Chico a look.    

• Like 1