FOR SALE 2009 SKI NAUTIQUE 196. $30,000

bananaron

• Baller

This 2009 196 was bought in 2019 in Louisiana from I think from the original owner.Chad Scott well known driver and slalom skier knew the boat and owner.He verified to me that the boat was in excellent condition and the owner really took care of it.At the time of purchase the boat hd approx 1100 hrs and today it has 1228 hrs.I think its the Limited edition with all of the bells and whistles which include ZERO OFF,FULL GAUGE PACKAGE,PCM EX 343,STEREO, FIBERGLASS PLATFORM, HYDROGATE and a single axle galvanized trailer with new tires and a spare.The owner of the boat is a young female real estate agent who enjoys slalom skiing on the whitefish chain of lakes inCrosslake,MN.Also has a new cover.Only reason the boat is for sale is due to her buying a 2023 Nautique 200.Boat has been winterized by local marine dealer every fall and stored inside heated storage.The boat is MINT CONDITION AND PRICED AT $30,000........This is below book value and certainly what the market value would be.Come and ski and drive your new boat soon.....This is a great boat at a great price.Contact Ron at 218-851-2801 for any questions..........

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

• Like 2

• Baller

Sold mine last year, same as this and mint. Regretted it almost immediately. The massive bonus on this particular boat is it's NON-CAT, so one problematic issue with o2 sensor well you won't have.

• Baller_

if I was to give up my current 196 it would not be to buy a new 200. maybe a 2018 or older 200. sold my red 196 a little over a year ago only because it oxidized so bad it was turning pink from buffing off the oxidation.