How do I know if 2019 SN 200 was a Bryant built?

Woodybc62

• Baller

Hey Ballers, I have seen the thread about concerns w the Bryant built SN200s for 2019 I believe but how do I know? In other words did they build them for all 2019 model 200s or just some, and that’s why those are more discounted? And if so, do I want to avoid it And why exactly?    Is there anything in hull # or elsewhere to identify it as CC build or Bryant? 

• Baller_

you want to avoid the Bryant built 200's. 

thin hull substrate,  poor assembly as well as utilization of incorrect grade of fastners on the underwater gear. the engine will have a raw water cooled 6 liter that will degrade the circulation pump as well as the dissimilar metal between block and heads. have one here at the shop now that has had so many repairs that I warned current owner to dump this pig if you have to give it away. bottom has numerous cracks emanating from the rudder port into the hydro gate slot.. if you are looking for a reasonable priced new boat I would look at the pro star or find a 2018 and older used 200. 

• Thanks 1

• Baller

What's nice is that Nautique was way ahead of the game with the DI motors so you can get a 2016-2018 with exactly the current DI motor offerings. So, best of both worlds with a 16-18- Orlando built boat when it was the premier model and the current engine.

• Thanks 1

• Baller

I think all 2019's are Bryant built. They only have a few molds, so I don't think there was ever concurrent production between Bryant and the Nautique. 

• Like 2