Harbor Master Elite Hoist Bunks

• Baller

Can someone with a 2013-2024 Prostar let me know what their bunk placement is for a Harbor Master Elite Hoist is?

Lots of info on bunk placement in the archives, but not for a Harbor Master hoist (that I was able to find).  Bunks are the aluminum ones.  Just replaced for sagging wood bunks and still looks the same.  Previous boat was 08 Prostar and sat on the bunks a lot better.

Thanks.

• Baller

I have a 2022 Prostar and I don't know if the bunk measurements are similar. I can take some more pics and measurements if it would be helpful. 

image.jpeg

• Baller
3 hours ago, Wiltok said:

I have a 2022 Prostar and I don't know if the bunk measurements are similar. I can take some more pics and measurements if it would be helpful. 

image.jpeg

I ended up moving the boat back. Good support up to the last hull transition. No support after that but really no weight back there either. IMG_3821.jpegIMG_3830.jpegIMG_3832.jpeg

• Baller
6 hours ago, Mastercrafter said:

Shorestation alum/poly hunks are about $550 with mounts and hardware. 

I don't know if they would be compatible - the cross member is different. Not saying they aren't but want to make sure. 

• Baller
1 hour ago, VONMAN said:

Wouldn't you want the bunks to be the same spacing as the stringers in the boat for the best support? Just asking.

Ideally yes,  but the issue here is the Prostar has all sorts of geometry with sharp radii underneath and I'd rather have the bunks suppording a large smooth area than contacting just a few pressure points. The dang trailer has 4 sets of bunks to accommodate. Hopefully choosing the lesser of two evils.