9800 FS 66.5

• Baller

After pulling 'dawg thru 5 @ 39 (36mph), looks like the 9700 ain't so bad either - must be that blacked out top!  Skippy was rockin' on his 9700 as well.  But Chad's 39 on Saturday was butter.  He's run 39 off 21 times in tournaments this year on his 9800.  He is ON FIRE.  So, the 9800 will work.  You just have to get the right flex / rocker combination for you. 

I agree, it works and I had a awesome ride on it at the test. I tried to get the same ski as the test ski which was a 186 amp, 66.5. Maybe it is too stiff. I just dont have another 1090 to dish out for a softer ski. I cant believe that I would want a softer ski as I hated my soft 9500 and with my 3 Monzas I came off, they were stiffer from my 04 to the 06, and my 07 is stiffer yet and I like that one the most. I wish I could get 3 9800 and try them all, but my warm days are running short. Maybe November at cottonwood makes goodes work better for me. Or maybe I need to test the 9800 with my drysuit on.  

• Baller

Absolutely - if you want to be a part of the clinic, let me know prior to Nationals.  I need one for maintenance as well.   I'll be sending the sanction form in and need to know the number of participants.

We'll need some good skiers on Saturday for the clinic (testing for Asst.), beer and burger cookout on Saturday night and then skiing all day Sunday.  Hope you can make it.

I will plan on comming. I will ski and partisipate in the clinic. I am not doing Nats this year due to LA traffic and the fact that I cant risk JTH kicking my tail again. If he beats me again, I will never hear the end of it. Our Regions are in Witchita and thats a long way to go for 1 set. $$$$$$$$$ Shake the money tree.    

• Baller

Glad to have you.  We'll set you up at my place or Ward's.  We'll make certain to have a good time in addition to accomplishing something.

Chad's BD is my National's this year - more fun for less money - that's my ticket!