Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

Just got back from Swiss Ski School

Boody

• Baller

On my way home after a week at Swiss Ski school in Florida, first time we had been there.  The place is awesome.  We had some really really crappy weather; wind, rain, cold. When we got there, it was mid 80s, water was 85.  By Tuesday, the water was down to 70, the high was only getting up to the upper 60s.  Rained several inches almost every day. 

With that said, everyone still got their sets in, amazingly enough.  It was all because of the staff and instructors.  They waited on us hand and foot.  If the weather broke, they would pull us, there were there at 8:00 a.m. and left at dark.  They are all about customer service, I was impressed.

I went with a group of 23 people that have been there for the last 9 years.  This is the first year they had weather.  One of the best things about this place is how protected the site was.  The wind was blowing every day, but the trees blocked most of it.  They also had 09 Correct Crafts.  I am still amazed we skied as much as we did considering the weather.

The houses were nice, had pools and some had hot tubs.  Large backyards that overlooked the lake.  Every morning I woke up to the sound of a Nautique wizzing by.  Jumped in our golf cart and headed to the starting dock with a cup of coffee in hand.

We have been to a few ski schools in the past but this is the first time we were treated like royalty, I highly recommend it.