Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

Radar RS-1 Handle (attn: Custom Grip users)

MrJones

• Baller

Gang,

When I find something that works well I like to pass it along. For a dozen or so years I used Custom Grip handles from Charleston, and later from Accurate when they used them. I have been using Masterline and Accurate ARS handles for the past 3 years but have never really been happy. 

I ordered a RS-1 handle a couple of weeks ago and am loving it! It is as close a feel to the old custom grip handles as I have found. It is firm and very grippy. If you liked the old Custom Grips this is a handle for you. Now if I could only find a glove I like as much as the old Wet Tech Aliens...

sj

• Baller

I agree. I got a .940 diameter RS1 handle a month or so ago and it's been great. And cheaper than the masterline customs that we've been using. Best thing is I don't have to order them as M2 keeps a stock of them and they're on the way to our lake.

• Baller

I have been using the RS1 radius handle for about 6 months now and couldn't agree more. I bought a 2nd one for backup last month. One thing I really like besides what's mentioned above is how small the bridle Y is, you cannot get your head through it /vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-cool.gif  I don't care for the inserts for this, I just don't let go of the handle until the boat takes it.