Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

Goode Skis

Skihack

• Baller

The subject of Goode ski's durability and customer service take up a lot of the conversation on this forum. I am a former tournament skier. I have no desire nor the drive to purchase a ski that is going to bankrupt me to gain a few buoys. Hence, I am very impartial to any of the ski companies. I buy the cheapest ski out there because the truth of the matter is this: I run 38 off on all of them. They are all good skis. Even down to the mid level skis. It seems that Goode's reputation is on the line. But like he says, a large percentage of the Nationals winners are on GOODE. That statement has to be taken with a grain of salt. The level of customer service is at a higher level with those skiers, I am sure. If GOODE wants some good PR, have him send me a ski. I will ski on it all summer, document every set and document how I take care of the ski. Then, I will return the ski back to him. I will post a diary on the ski's performance, durablity, and it's care. What has GOODE got to lose? I get nothing out of it. I do not ski tournaments. I ski for fun. What you get from me is totally unbiased performance evaluation. If the Goode product is as good as claimed, then Dave would jump at this opportunity.

John Goss

jgoss7@nc.rr.com

• Baller

Hmmm.  A lot of naysayers here. Well, no way to get to the bottom of the Goode issue. So, all the naysayers know a goode deal.  For $25 dollars you can demo a GOODE. Go ahead, demo it. And when you ski your pb, buy it. I will bet that none of the above will post complaining of delamination or bad customer service. I would surely hope not.

John Goss

Because there are several of us on here that HAVE BOUGHT them and treated them as our own and taken care of them and they still delaminated and we had poor customer service. Your review would be a grain of salt to me after having like 5 skis break on me. I don't ski tournamnets either, one ski lasted me 4 sets. I dealt with goode for several years before switching, your opinion would be worthless.

• Administrators

Ok Please stop. I think those with an specific complaint have aired it. Some of you are now beating on Goode for sport. If someone has a new and specific customer service complaint with any ski company we can start over.

As Administrator and owner of this web site I say we are done.

John Horton

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can