Looking for an 07 Monza 67

I have tried every ski but the Warp and that is not going to happen.

The A1 I had last fall rocked but I cant make this one work, it keeps shutting down on my good side after I grab the handle. I cant keep the ski moving out of my 2/4/6 hook up. My 1/3/5 off side is fine.  

The Z7 feels like the A1 but I am not dropping 1100 to find out if its better after 10 sets.

The S1 is open for later testing and discussion.

The RCX was too squirly

The RS1 was very close to the Monza but unpredictable.

I will not buy a Goode for lots of reasons unless I find a 9500 that is in good shape.

At 2100, the Elite is not going to happen.

The last ski that I had that was good was a Monza and I need to find a 07 67.     

If things do not change, I would go the Z7 route. That Monza is KCslaloms and I might make take a step back and get it. I have not skied for 4 days due to weather here and maybe thats all I need. I had 3 days off in June up to that point.    

• Baller

MS,

Can't you find another A-1 to ride to see if it's just your replacement ski that's bad?  Maybe the flex is not right and HO will replace it for you.

You can ride mine if you are anywhere near Jachary, LA., between the 6th and 10th.

Chuck

I am falling back in love with my A1 again, so I may call off the search. After seeing a few 106 Carbon fins on some A1s at the BD, I switched my fin out to the 106. Skidawg sent me some info on going a bit depth and I moved down to 2.501 and went longer. The ski changed its path on the back side of the ball on my onside.