Got my Elite, what a piece of

scoke

• Baller

The 67" is  A LOT OF SKI.. (I haven't riden it yet) but based on the math regarding the increased surface area due to the width increase, the ski has a nice size range to it. a 68" is a very big ski similiar/bigger than a good 68.25" 9800 ski.

The 67" appears to be a nice size for a "tweener" like me but yet there are a bunch of guys riding it that are lighter. Quite a few in M1 division at Nationals were riding it, looked a bit lighter.

scoke.

Hi All,

Been on a 68 for a month now consistently running what I struggled with last year on my SS.

I have never been a tech head, got it out the box and rode it, super aggressive on my off side!

So I played about with it, after a few sets I was dialed. I maybe hunted down and strung up for this, but all the amendments where made by hand/eye/feel

After 3 weeks of upping my PB`s I got the calipers out and measured up. I had my ski setup as a 65???

But it worked??? Upped my pb by a mile.

Went back to factory just to experiment, wicked fast across the wake, pre turn, but out the back of the buoy was vicious!

Apparently im an aggressive skier and with the ski setup aggressively its just to much. I want the speed of the factory settings with the turn of “my†settings

But they are complete opposites! other than starting over again, Any suggestions??

• Baller
Swerveit, that was my experience too. From the back of the buoy to the wake centerline was vicious, especially on my offside.  I found that Andy's settings gave me that middle ground I was looking for. I've upped my average 6 buoys since getting on the elite a month ago.

tweaked my ankle a few times out of the ball, don't get me wrong this is by far the best ski I have ever had.

I dont get it, the shallower the fin the less aggressive?

can I apply Andys settings (67) to a 68?

ive had some whacked out settings and run a 6-8 buoy pb, so cant be that bad..

• Baller

On the 68.5" Elite, the numbers that have felt the best to me are 30" binding, .798, 2.515, 6.855 and 8 degrees wing for 34 mph. I have tried a bunch of different settings and none felt bad. These have just felt the best. These numbers have given me symetrical turns with lots of angle and good hold off the second wake. Wide and early. Some of the other numbers I played with felt like the ski got slower or had much more drag. We will see after I ski on it some more and am not sooo worn out. Too many sets in the last couple weeks, not that it's a bad thing. Anybody elses numbers close to this on a 68.5?