Frustrating day with PP! Help!!

rq0013

• Baller
Ok so I have pp 6.5ng and I just purchased 6 magnets for the course. I was trying to set a baseline rpm for 32- 36 mph. I did what the book said and ran the pass, adjusted the rpm with the suggested rpm and then hit confirm baseline. At a set point of 32 mph the boat must have been doing 40 mph. What did I do wrong? Every speed was WAY off.  Can anyone help me and give me a step by step process to set a baseline rpm, focusing on what I do when it says suggested rpm +150 because I think thats the part I must have messed up on. Thanks!!

• Baller
Thats what I thought I did. I had all the beginning stuff you said correct. I pressed up on the arrow and then it says your baseline rpm and the suggested +/- rpm. Do I use the suggested rpm to +/- the baseline rpm because thats what i did. I changed the rpm to what is suggested and then confirmed it. So I should just drive the speed and hit up and then down arrow to confirm. Thats All????

• Baller

i just ran the boat with the suggested rpm settings from (clemsondave) above, along with a gps. I ended up at 32-3130rpm, 34-3340rpm, 36-3590rpm for exact speeds with the gps. I cant run the course because I trailer my boat to a course so I still need to do that. Im going to run the speed through the course press up then down on the arrows to confirm the calibration.  Example: What if it says suggested  adjust +40 on the calibration screen after I run the pass do I make the change or does the computer do that? Becuase I made that change last time and it screwed it all up.