NCWSA Nationals

jdarwin

• Baller

NCWSA will be streaming the 2009 NCWSA Nationals LIVE on NCWSA.com

Go to NCWSA.com and REGISTER for a free account, fill out your profile and then site back and watch/listen. They will have all of the information on the front page of what's going on over in California.  

http://www.ncwsa.com/index.php/home-mainmenu-1/community/register

They will also be twittering everything

http://www.twitter.com/ncwsa

• Administrators

Matt,

Me too. Sent a message . . . . My guess is that they are messing with the settings. Looks like they have set up an app the works like FaceBook and it is spitting errors.

• Administrators

Those kids should regard me the way the Eskimos regard their old warriors. (Blind, Fat, Crippled, and constantly exaggerating the triumphs of their youth) Heck, I was there when the Bayou was still toxic. (is it still totally disgusting?)

• Baller

Nah, they've cleaned it up now that the President built his house there.  But it's still "roller" hell - especially this year w/ all the rain - about 2 feet high.  But you can't beat the convenience.

• Baller

Horton had a really big camera lens, overcompensating?

Darwin, I met your daughter. She was great! Hard working and competent. You should be proud!

Emily and her Warhawk teammates Kate and Daniel along with Danielle Bennett and one other great girl (I missed her name but she was awesome) made it possible to run D2 tricks. Thanks to them and all the other people who made a spectacular tournament happen.

Eric

• Baller

Congratulations also to Chico for winning the spirit award!

I guess those BAD red speedos factored more than those excellent GER bikinis of Madison. It was a good competition for the spirit award. Gail is worried about the noise complaints from all the cheering.

Eric