Proski Coach

Stevie Boy

• Baller
Guy,s & Girls, I am thinking of signing up for Proskicoach next season, has  anybody experienced this, if so does this format work and do all the pro,s listed respond or are some more responsive than others. I,m never going to ski like a Pro, but I keep getting different objectives from different coaches, which normally screws up the previous technique, that I have just got right. It,s time to take control and get some consistency is this a good way of acheiving that. 

• Baller
Stevie Boy, I think this is a great way to get that consistency you're looking for.  Especially if it's not possible to travel to see a coach consistently.  There are a number of good coaches on PSC. I've heard that Wade, Rossi, and Seth are very responsive.

• Baller
I think if you look at the coaches page, (on Pro Ski Coach) it shows how many lessons each coach has given. The numbers show that Wade has been the coach of choice. I don't know if it's because he's so vocal over there (and easy to talk to) or if he has just been recommended to others for his coaching abilities. A friend of mine has been skiing with him for the past 2 years and his skiing has really taken off!  

• Baller

Thanks guy,s looks like a good thing, I will definitely give it a go, have to be next march tho, pretty cold through the next three/four months, probably ok for the next month, just deal with the wind chill, just takes my breath away, I think there is a song with those words, many thanks for your comments very helpful.

Regards