Wing degree for Elite

T-UP

Just got my first pass in on my 65.5†Elite (15 MPH wind) and new RS-1 bindings (I’ve always used rubber), skied just has well as I do on my 09 RCX. Little windy, cold, wetsuit, new ski and new bindings i'm happy.

Feet stayed warm! It’s going to take a few sets to get use to them. I have not molded them yet and I have not got my super feet yet. What works best, putting the super feet in the liners or under the liners? I would think under. 

Factory fin numbers and 8 degrees on wing, I only have 2 sets on the ski and it was very windy when I skied. Have new RS-1 binding (I’ve been a rubber man until now). So, windy, cold, new bindings and ski = same # of buoys (3@35)as my 09 RCX. I plan to ski tomorrow, first with wing, and then with no wing, I’ll let you know!

• Baller
Took the wing off my elite today and set a new pb in the 2nd set. Took a few passes in the 1st set to settle in. After that it didn't feel all that different. I did switch from the longer glide one handed gate to the short, no glide one handed gate on the 2nd set because without the wing I was overshooting the gates and turning in with a bit of slack.

I took my wing off yesterday-I was running it @8 upsidedown.  Conditions were cool in Tennessee, my eighth and last set for the season.  I felt very little difference in the ski without the wing, maybe a bit more balanced. I ran only 22 and 28.

I would like to here other comments on skiing w/o a wing on this ski.

Thanks!