Radar MPD 67" 2008

Chuck_Dickey

So Horton,

I ask again, even though the above link is highlighted (Which some are Not...) it still does not function,      -WHY DO SOME LINKS WORK AND OTHERS LIKE THE ABOVE, DO NOT??? (NORMALLY THE POSTING SITE AUTOMATICALLY SETS THE LINK????) WHAT ARE SOME PEOPLE MISSING WHEN THEY POST ON BOS????????

Is there some trick that is not very obvious?

• Administrators

Well . . . . I keep hoping that we are going to roll to the next version of this forum software but like everything around here I am way behind and time is a problem.

If you go to a new post window or edit yours you will see that there are two icons on the tool bar that look like chain links. The one that looks like 3 pieces of chain will pop a window that will allow you to link any text to a URL. In this case i think the issue is some funky ebay thing because I was unable to force the link to work.

Thanks! I was just wondering if there was some little something that might have been getting missed. Ebay seems to try hard to stay 1-2 steps ahead of the Bad guys with their protection/security. So, maybe that is what is up with the above link...