Drysuit Zipper repair?

Shortenit

Anyone have a good place that can do a drysuit zipper repair? My buddies O'Neill Fluid, (all neo), drysuit has a zipper that has a bad tooth (might be missing by now). As it is close to the fully unzipped end we have just been carefully stopping the zipper short of it so as to do no more damage and leave the suit usable. That and a little silicone seal got him thru the fall, but it did leak. But it will probably only get worse, and once the ice melts in the spring even a small leak is a problem. O'Neill is quoting $150 + shipping to fix it which would end up about 1/2 the cost of a new one. Any suggestions?

Shortenit

That is the same price I paid to have a full set of seals replaced on a dry suit of mine in the past.  I think you are being quoted a fair price.  The quality of work O'Neill did was very good and I think you will be quite satisfied.

A friend of my had the same problem, but he deceided to buy a used dry suit for the same price ($150 including shipping) off the internet and it didn't turn out quite so well.

good luck!