Prop Size???

Old MS Accout

• Baller

Another vote for the ACME CNC props. I've got a 94 190 no slot (same hull as the 93). I do have the LT1, so there's more holeshot than anyone needs. I'm running the ACME 13 x 12. Can't beat it.

Here's a pic of the wake at 34 right after I changed to the ACME.

She is liking it but I need to get her new boot on the ski for her. It should be here today. She is riding this ski with some tip out of the water and I cant get her wiley to move forward any more due to the holes. We will hit it hard this weekend and get it dialed in. I have too many places to get to so I may not see you until June. I am looking to get a Strada tested (66 & 67) somewhere but time and flights need to match up.

• Baller
MS - yeah, when I bought the boat, I couldn't even get through 22 off. Last summer I started running 32, and 35 is my goal this year. I never thought I'd be at these line lengths. The spray is especially brutal in a head wind. Rumor has it that on the ProTour models in '94, there was a little pocket cut into the spray rails to knock down the spray. I'm thinking of trying something like that. I'm just not sure which way to go with it.

KP,

That would be a fun expierment filing away at the hull. I wonder whos Promo they tested it on?

Team M,

Between the frozen ponds in Washington, Dallas and Mad, somhing has to work out. I will let you know when I get in good enough shape to go. It sounds like Shane cleared out mads 66 last weekend.  

Mike,

I've got a 67 and loving it so far. Don't have many sets on it and the wind hasn't been very freindly. Nothing to write home about but it's effortless to ride. No skier input to make it turn but bites hard if you drop a shoulder. Doesn't stall when it bites so you need to be set if you do.

Hoping for warmer water and the wind to turn so things will start to flow 

• Baller

Mike, I've only got five sets on the strada so far.  I'd lost 20lbs over the winter so the 67 Elite was a big ski for me and felt like turning a tugboat at one ball unless I felt like I was falling off the tail of the ski through the gates, and the 65.5 was too small. The 66 STrada seems right for my weight now.  Had I only lost 10lbs, I'd have probably stayed on the Elite.

For a hack like me, the Elite seems to have a better offside turn, but the strada seems a bit more balanced between both sides.  I think the Elite feels like it's a bit less effort side to side, but i was on a 67 in comparison to the 66 strada now.

• Baller

Shane how much do you weigh??     what rope length do you ski?

I'm thinking about a 67 or 66 strada, skied a 66 test ski last fall, felt small but bindings were at 28 3/8  FB way back

I see they are skiing them more forward now. like 28 3/4  FB

on a 67 mpd now 

Deano