Looking for d3 z7st 68"

tru-jack

• Baller
I was too slow and missed out on JD's ski, so I'm looking again.  anyone know where I can get a deal on a demo or slightly used 68"z7st?  or make a case for another ski to try.  I didn't care for the connelly or ho too much and the radar aren't that east to find for a demo.  I'm currently on an x5 67.5" but am a bit heavy for the ski at 212lbs.  I did demo a 67z7 and liked it, but realize I should get the larger size.  skiing at 34mph working on cleaning 32off.  thanks Jeff

Did you feel the 67 was too small? Going from an X5 to a Z7, my opinion is that you should go smaller. The Z7 is way faster so you don't need the extra length. The shorter ski will ride a little deeper and be more stable. I went from a 67.5 to a 66 with no regrets (175#).

Call Tadd at H2Osmosis or Henrik at Miami Ski Nautiques. They may have a used one. Plus, they both have a try before you buy program.

• Baller

I used to ski on an X5 and when I was looking for a new ski I demoed a ZST, Elite and Strada. 

I felt that the new ZST was definitely faster than the X5 but yet it still has a lot of the same turning characteristics.  But......I bought the Strada because I felt like it was the best ski for me for trying to run 35 and beyond.  I echo the smaller ski selection. I'm 6' 3' 190 pounds and I used to ski a 68 X5 but now have the 67 Strada.  The Elite and ZST were also 67.  

Call Tadd at H2Osmosis.  I've purchased several skis through him and they are great to do busineess with.  I demoed the Strada and ZST through him.  The Elite came from a guy at my lake.