D3 Customer Service

bmiller3536

Has anyone had any issues lately with D3 Customers Service?

I have had to contact D3 a few times before about issues that I am having with my ski, the top of the ski is seperating or de-laminating from the ski. I have always received a quick response.

I have encountered the same problem and emailed D3 on Sunday. I got no response so I sent a follow up email on Wednesday(yesterday) and made a phone call to their customer service line. I still have not received a response. I feel like they are ignoring me.

• Baller

I sent an email to Goode's only email address several days ago asking if they were ever making a mid in 67" length, and I haven't received a response either.

I think hay would be a great length to add.z

I ski with Paul and Will a bit and you should see how much traffic they field from the dock.  Last time I was out there Paul got 7 new emails in the time it took him to answer 2.  As said above, slow response is not typical and they will always take care of you in the end.

Cheers,
KB

• Baller

Kevin has a good point.  I deal with this a lot in the peak season with our business.  It's good and bad.  To get the one on one customer service, sometimes you have to be willing to wait as the only people who can respond super quickly in peak season are companies with a large staff of customer service representatives (which is not what you, as dedicated and knowledgeable skiers, want).  Paul at D3, and Eddie and Sully at Radar are what high end skiing are all about.  Skiers who know what it's all about and who can help you truly get the information you need.  Of course, I would be dumb not to mention that you can call or email us at H2Osmosis (H2OProShop.com and the H2OzTrainingCenter) and we can try to help as well, but that is just a shameless plug.

Hope you are all having a warmer than you expected fall.  Keep skiing regardless!!!

Seth Stisher

• Baller
Paul's service is as good as it gets in any industry. I work in Enterprise software for large companies. I wish we (and our competitors are not better) were able to provide the average response time Paul has. Taking in account some of our customers pay millions each year for support...