New Elites for sale double cheap

Horton

• Administrators

The story is that the skis were part of O’Brien’s sponsorship of the Diablo ProAm. Greg still has two of the skis and wants to liquidate them. Greg has a 66 & a 67 on hand but if you want the 68 he can also get that done. I am not sure if Greg wants me to post his phone # here but if you know where to find him, call him direct. Otherwise you can send me an email.  Horton@BallOfSpray.com

• Baller

I'm surprised these skis haven't sold yet.  Less than a grand for an RTM ski is a great deal.  I bought my Elite from Greg, and loved it for the short time I skied it before my injury.  It skied very similar to my Fischer Yellow.  Just as fast, quick at the ball, bigger sweet spot, and the tip stays down on the offside really well.

My Fischer still skied like it was brand new (its 4 years old), and the only reason I switched to the Elite is the great deal I got on it, and my Fischer has an issue with an insert.  These RTM skis are amazing.  They don't break down even after 4 years of hard use.  Someone should jump on these deals right away... 

I would be interested in getting an elite at a low price. Th emain reason i never considered it was because it was far too expensive for me to justify.

That said, I only ski around 22off at 34mph. I would appreciate some input and would like to know if this is a ski that will help someone at my level improve or if i am hurting myself long term from improving because it is just too much ski?

Am i better off with something wider (eg. senate-C, X7, mid-ride, or even a S1) or could i still improve as well on a ski like and elite?

• Administrators

Bob,

I was afraid of this too but sold 2 last year to friends at your level and they have both done very well on them. By the way, the Elite is almost exactly the same width as the Z7. (most skis are very close in outline shape)