Orange PolyForm Buoys - It's On!

Ed_Obermeier

• Baller

Got confirmation from the folks at PolyForm today that they are indeed going to begin producing orange inflatable slalom buoys.  Took a fair amount of lobbying on my part to get them to look seriously at making them available, once they finally polled their wholesale customers they realized the demand is there.

Looks like availability beginning late March or early April.  We'll stock plenty of them so keep us in mind when you buy buoys this spring!

Ed Obermeier, owner
EZ-Slalom Course Systems
www.ez-slalom.com

IMO- Polyform are still the best buoys out there.  Almost no culls that wont inflate/hold air- (less than 1% loss).  The material is softer at colder temps too.

I've noted here the red ones do tend to fade to a nice orange  after a week or so in the sun, and then slow fade after that until about September when they kind of split the gap between yellow and orange.

Do you think the orange ones make nice yellow boat guides after two weeks?... The yellow ones get run over a lot more!

• Baller
Went by Polyform today, they are located in the City of Kent where I work, and I confirmed with the main man that the Orange Buoys are still on track to be there by April.  They are being produced by the same manufacturer who produces the red ones.  For those of you who like red, they will keep making those as well.  OF