BCS

lpskier

Richard only if that could be true. I have to keep guard over the hot grease or they try dip hands in it to get a fillet. Mainly cause mom is always cooking healthy and they like the break when dad cooks. The morels meals are like lions feeding. My 8 year old is 5ft 100 pounds with buns like a quarter horse Rock hard.

Richard,

Sorry to say but yes. We have a large club and a club boat would be awsome but i just cannot get anyone interested. We have 1 S/N promo a 07 s/n that couple guys own and lease to KU but that is the nearest multy use boat on site. My 98 s/n is in that shed also. I have tried to sell shares in it, but everyone wants the latest and greatest. My family pretty much has the lake to ourselves. There only about 5 other guys that use the lake. They primarely just ski and run....IE have to get home for domestic duties. Which brings up my case and point about growing the sport, not that I really care but skiers need to marry skiers and fornicate into a large population. You cannot beat having your wife and kids ejoying what you do. You have all the perks, boat driver, designated driver when you had few to many brews and kids learn how to have fun doing simple things, fishing, bull frog hunting, swimming & camping. Look at Shane out chasing Bimboes that look good now but have her shell out a few pups and her only interest is shopping and going out to eat then they get fat. You marry a skier and she will get better with age. Life is so so good

OB

I would jump on that deal. Although with my pack of ski hounds you might up my rate. As one member stated when I was setting up the pop-up...they are not camping they are moving for the summer. I really like your concept of guest skiers. Really a tuff call with all the liability. I think that really opens things up if you have a club boat. We do the college thing  but kids will be kids with no coach. Although it gives my kids a example of skier educate and how to be a good member, appreciate what you have and take care of your equipment. We are right by a major highway also and people drop by all the time wanting ski, ride their horse in the lake, wind surf, fish, hunt, sail, test drive a boat, land their by-planes and swim. We yell out company if another member or tourist if it is a drive by.